Translation Certification Services

Certified Translation of Personal Documents

Contact us when you need an official translation of your documents into virtually any language. We provide certification of translation services as required, and have provided personal document translations for over 2o years. What we process;

  • Birth certificates
  • Marriage certificates
  • Police certificates
  • Academic transcripts

Basically, any type of document you might need for Immigration, Citizenship, NZQA, universities and/or any other reason.

We know what each organization and Government office in New Zealand requires and accepts. We are approved translators for Government departments. A certified translation from us will be accepted everywhere. When you need certified translation of Birth & Marriage certificates in Auckland NZ we are the people to call!

Certified Document Translation Services

  • All documents types
  • 80+ languages
  • Approved by NZ Government departments
  • Accepted by all NZ organisations

How to get certified translation

  1. E-mail us your documents, tell us what languages they are, and include your phone number. We’ll e-mail you to confirm the pricing, the options for making payment, and when your translation(s) will be ready.
  2. Visit our offices with your documents Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. No appointment is necessary.
  3. If you would like to discuss anything with us, phone us on 0508 872 675 or (09) 913 5290.


Certified Translation Costs

For most selective translations (translation of relevant information only):

  • $46 per document
  • Minimum charge is $69
  • Prices include GST.

For documents to be translated in full, and/or longer selective translations, prices may vary. We usually need to see the document to assess the true costs.

Normal Turnaround: 3 working days, but ” urgent service” may be possible.


What can our Certified Document Translations be used for?

Our translations can be used for virtually all purposes and submitted to virtually all New Zealand authorities. They include the following uses:


We translate many documents to accompany a visa or residence application. Frequently this will be a birth certificate translation, but it can also be many other types of document.


These are translations to support an application for New Zealand citizenship to The Department of Internal Affairs.

For a Citizenship translation we need to receive your original document, as the Department will only accept translations of original documents. A selective certified translation will normally be accepted for most documents.


These are documents to be submitted to New Zealand Qualifications Authority to assess overseas academic qualifications.


There are many other uses for our certified translations. These include:

  • for Universities, schools and other educational institutes
  • evidence for the Courts and legal matters
  • job applications
  • embassies and consulates
  • general private use

Which documents do we translate?

Birth certificates

When we translate birth certificate documents it is usually so our clients can prove who they are, or their relationship to other family members.

We normally do a selective certified translation for birth certificates. We use a standard template and complete the relevant information from your original certificate. This is accepted by all New Zealand authorities for the translation of birth certificate documents. Of course we can always translate your document in full if you prefer.

Not all countries issue individual birth certificates. In this case, entries in a range of other documents can be translated instead. For example, several Asian countries use a family register, a household register can be issued in China. Gujarati and Marathi ration books also have all the information normally required.

  • Marriage certificates
  • Police certificates
  • Divorce certificates
  • Death certificates
  • Academic qualifications

Other documents

Many other types of document are included in our certified translation services, including:

  • Family and household registers
  • name change documents (particularly Thai and Indonesian)
  • ID documents
  • employment references & certificates
  • support letters
  • documents to establish relationships
  • bank and financial documents

Contact for assistance.

Content copy protection in place on this website...