MARRY IN BORA BORA
YOUR WEDDING IS THE MOST SPECIAL OF OCCASIONS, THAT MOMENT OF MAGIC WHEN YOU SEAL YOUR LIFELONG LOVE
Now that foreigners can be legally married in Bora Bora, Bora Bora Insider – Wedding Planner has become the leading specialist in the area. We organise specialised ceremonies in five major celebrations – the legal Civil Marriage at the Town Hall, the blessing at the Church of your chosen denomination, the Traditional Tahitian Wedding ceremony on a motu of your dreams & the Renewal of Vows & Honeymoon Ceremonies.
Couples can celebrate their marriage in exceptional ceremonies conducted in the best locations in Bora Bora – stunning, private & secluded motus (islets). Events of any size can be arranged, celebrations tailored to fit your specific needs, your expectations, your dreams. As Bora Bora Insider – Wedding Planner is based in Bora Bora & uses leading local service providers without any hidden commissions being paid, ceremonies can be organised at considerable cost savings without compromising on quality.
Imagine yourself here, getting married here on this private beach, simply Bora Bora’s best……
THE CIVIL MARRIAGE
The separation of powers between State & Church under French law sees that for a wedding to be legally recognised it must first be proclaimed in a Civil Marriage at the Town Hall. It is the ONLY internationally legally recognized form of marriage in French Polynesia.
Recent legislation has made it easier for those with other than French Nationality to marry in Bora Bora. For the marriage to proceed there is a strict procedure to follow, numerous documents to furnish & time-lines to be met. It can be a complex issue – so take the worry out of your wedding & let Bora Bora Insider – Wedding Planner’s team, certain with legal training, assist you with the administrative requirements needed to be undertaken for the marriage to proceed.
Take a look here at a Civil Ceremony Marriage planned & organised by the Principal of Bora Bora Insider, renowned events planner, Roderick Page – this could be you………
CHURCH SERVICES & BLESSINGS
Many wish to have their marriage celebrated or blessed, in a Church of their choice.
Bora Bora Insider can assist those seeking such a religious service as the following photo of a couple having their marriage blessed in St Pierre Celestin Church in Vaitape attests:
THE TRADITIONAL TAHITIAN WEDDING CEREMONY
Bora Bora has an intoxicating reputation as the island of love. This paradise on earth, possessed of unique natural beauty – the world’s most beautiful lagoon, stunning motus fringed by white sands & mystically powerful mountain scenery – deserves its reputation as “the most beautiful island in the world”.
It can all happen for you – take a look at this sensational Traditional Tahitian Wedding celebrated on a stunning motu on the best Bora Bora’s lagoon can offer:
In considering the above ceremonies & celebrations take a look at what was involved:
- Matira Point & all the hotels overlooking the world’s most beautiful lagoon were booked by the couple a year in advance; rooms ‘held’ by any travel operators ‘bought back’. Guests needing to overnight in Papeete were greeted upon arrival at the airport with traditional leis before being transferred to their hotels.
- Weather patterns were consulted & the numerous sensational settings on Bora Bora scoured to find the BEST place at which to stage the Traditional Tahitian Wedding.
- A Reception/Cocktail Party was organised at one of Bora Bora’s leading waterfront restaurants.
- The shortage of available flowers on Bora Bora was remedied by arranging for tiare tahiti to be flown in from Maupiti & tropical flowers from Tahaa – no easy task as the flowers from Tahaa arrived the night before the wedding as the boat a day earlier was cancelled due to heavy seas!
- Local ‘artisanat’ made the spectacular leis & couronnes as well specialised wedding attire.
- The marriage feast was Ma’a Tahiti – the Traditional Tahitian Feast, prepared in a traditional hima’a (in-ground oven). The produce was all brought to Bora Bora from Tahaa by special boat; the farmers contracted to supply months before.
- A sensational Fire-Dancing Spectacle was presented at water’s edge on legendary Matira Beach as an integral part of the wedding ceremonies.
- Bora Bora Insider’s team member, a former Miss Tiurai, watched every professional dance group on the island to guage their respective abilities & met with various Tahua (priest) who performed Traditional Ceremonies so as to ensure we had the best offer.
- Depending on the day, the activities to be undertaken or the time at which the festivities will occur, special permits may be required. Leave it to the experts so as to ensure that matters proceed without a hitch.
RENEWAL OF VOWS CELEBRATION
What better way to celebrate your life-long love than in Renewing your Vows on Bora Bora, this paradise on earth, in a most moving ceremony incorporating the traditional celebration of this special event:
Whether you want an intimate ceremony or an unforgettable major production that will never be forgotten come & speak with those with a proven record – Bora Bora Insider – Wedding Planner.
‘Destination Weddings’ are a matter of dreams. Bora Bora is the destination of dreams.
Live your dream with Bora Bora Insider – Wedding Planner.
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Anyone for lunch……
Sensational large-scale gathering of fire-dancers on the beach……..
Sealing your lifelong love with a tattoo: “There’s lots of meaning to it and all done ‘freehand’ reflecting things like mountains (Mt Otemanu), shark’s teeth and the best, down the bottom near the tiki head, is a symbol of our being united in marriage.”
For independent press coverage please see the report: “Bora Bora…..the Wedding Dream of Americans.”
If you are thinking of marrying on Bora Bora & want a unique experience, a truly unforgettable ceremony, something more than a packaged event then contact Roderick direct on email@example.com or as follows:
- Bora Bora Insider or via PM on Wedding Bora Bora Facebook
- DO NOT use the Wedding Bora Bora website as it has been hijacked